Criar um Site Grtis Fantstico
Live stream Deportivo - Girona soccer 14.02.2020

Competition: Deportivo La Coruña vs Girona live
Deportivo La Coruña - Girona FC live stream
Deportivo La Coruña - Girona FC live stream
Huesca - Almería match overview, prediction&tips

  • The great teams are gonna meet at this game. The most expected match between two teams from the very top of the group (ranked 4 in the zone Promotion to LaLiga2 (Promotion to Play Offs) and 2 in the zone Promotion to LaLiga).
  • Huesca has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (49%), has a chance of promoted (22%), has a very small chance of win league (4%).
  • Almería has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (47%), has a good chance of promoted (53%), has a chance of win league (17%).
  • Two teams are playing changeable.
  • Almería could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • Huesca will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Last 9 head-to-head matches Huesca won 4 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 12-8.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Huesca won 2 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 7-5.

    Oviedo - Alcorcón match overview, prediction&tips

  • Super game between a mid-table team and the outsider (ranked 18 and 13).
  • Oviedo has a chance of relegated (28%), has a very small chance of prom. playoffs (2%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Alcorcón has a chance of relegated (17%), has a very small chance of prom. playoffs (3%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Two teams are playing changeable.
  • Oviedo will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 9 head-to-head matches Oviedo won 3 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 6 matches and goals 8-15.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Oviedo won 2 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 4-4.

    Elche - Zaragoza match overview, prediction&tips

  • The most interesting match of the day. Two teams from the very top of the board will meet (ranked 6 in the zone Promotion to LaLiga2 (Promotion to Play Offs) and 3 in the zone Promotion to LaLiga2 (Promotion to Play Offs)).
  • Elche has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (39%), has a chance of promoted (16%), has a very small chance of win league (2%).
  • Zaragoza has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (50%), has a chance of promoted (44%), has a small chance of win league (11%).
  • Two teams are playing changeable.
  • Recently Zaragoza have a series of home games.
  • In this match the chances to win of both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 7 head-to-head matches Elche won 3 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 7-9.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Elche won 2 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 4-4.

    Huesca - Almería match overview, prediction&tips

    Uno de los partidos más interesantes del juego del día. En el partido se encuentra en la parte superior de la tabla de comandos (en el puesto 4 y 2). Ambos equipos están jugando inestable.
  • Huesca podría tener problemas con la física comparar con ella oponente - últimos días se jugó más partidos que sus oponentes. Huesca tendrá una ligera ventaja en este juego.
    El pasado 9 head-to-head matches Huesca ganó 4 partidos, dibujados 2 partidos, perdieron 3 partidos, y 12-8. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Huesca ganó 2 partidos, dibujados 1 partidos, perdieron 1 partidos, y 7-5.

    Oviedo - Alcorcón match overview, prediction&tips

    En un partido jugado por un extraño y un equipo de la mitad de la tabla de posiciones (en el puesto 18 y 13). Ambos equipos están jugando inestable. Oviedo tendrá una ligera ventaja en este juego.
    El pasado 9 head-to-head matches Oviedo ganó 3 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 6 partidos, y 8-15. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Oviedo ganó 2 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 2 partidos, y 4-4.

    Elche - Zaragoza match overview, prediction&tips

    Uno de los partidos más interesantes del juego del día. En el partido se encuentra en la parte superior de la tabla de comandos (en el puesto 6 y 3). Ambos equipos están jugando inestable. Recientemente Zaragoza tener una serie de partidos en casa. En este partido, las posibilidades de ganar los dos equipos son casi iguales.
    El pasado 7 head-to-head matches Elche ganó 3 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 4 partidos, y 7-9. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Elche ganó 2 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 1 partidos, y 4-4.

    Huesca - Almería match overview, prediction&tips

    Eines der interessantesten Spiele des Tages spielen. Im Spiel gibt es Teams aus der Spitze der Tabelle (Platz 4 und 2). Beide Teams jetzt unregelmäßig spielen.
  • Huesca könnte Probleme mit der Physik zu vergleichen mit ihr Gegner haben - letzten Tagen spielten sie mehr Spiele als ihre Gegner. Huesca haben einen leichten Vorteil in diesem Match.
    Letzte 9 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 4 Spiele, 2 unentschieden Spiele, 3 Spiele verloren und Ziele 12-8. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 2 Spiele, 1 unentschieden Spiele, 1 Spiele verloren und Ziele 7-5.

    Oviedo - Alcorcón match overview, prediction&tips

    In einem Match spielte ein Außenseiter und ein Team aus der Mitte der Tabelle (Platz 18 und 13). Beide Teams jetzt unregelmäßig spielen. Oviedo haben einen leichten Vorteil in diesem Match.
    Letzte 9 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 3 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 6 Spiele verloren und Ziele 8-15. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 2 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 2 Spiele verloren und Ziele 4-4.

    Elche - Zaragoza match overview, prediction&tips

    Eines der interessantesten Spiele des Tages spielen. Im Spiel gibt es Teams aus der Spitze der Tabelle (Platz 6 und 3). Beide Teams jetzt unregelmäßig spielen. Kürzlich Zaragoza haben eine Reihe von Heimspielen. In diesem Spiel eine Chance, beide Teams gewinnen sind fast gleich.
    Letzte 7 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 3 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 4 Spiele verloren und Ziele 7-9. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 2 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 1 Spiele verloren und Ziele 4-4.

    Huesca - Almería match overview, prediction&tips

    Один из наиболее интересных матчей игрового дня. В матче встречаются команды из верхней части таблицы (занимают места 4 и 2). Обе команды сейчас играют нестабильно.
  • У Huesca могут быть проблемы с физикой на фоне конкурента – в последние дни сыграно больше матчей чем у суперника. Huesca будет иметь небольшое преимущество в этом матче.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Huesca выиграл 4, ничья 2, програл 3, разница голов 12-8. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Huesca выиграл 2, ничья 1, програл 1, разница голов 7-5.

    Oviedo - Alcorcón match overview, prediction&tips

    В матче играют аутсайдер и команда из середины турнирной таблицы (занимают места 18 и 13). Обе команды сейчас играют нестабильно. Oviedo будет иметь небольшое преимущество в этом матче.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Oviedo выиграл 3, ничья 0, програл 6, разница голов 8-15. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Oviedo выиграл 2, ничья 0, програл 2, разница голов 4-4.

    Elche - Zaragoza match overview, prediction&tips

    Один из наиболее интересных матчей игрового дня. В матче встречаются команды из верхней части таблицы (занимают места 6 и 3). Обе команды сейчас играют нестабильно. У Zaragoza в последние время была домашняя серия матчей. В этом матче шансы на победу обеих команд практически равны.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Elche выиграл 3, ничья 0, програл 4, разница голов 7-9. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Elche выиграл 2, ничья 0, програл 1, разница голов 4-4.

    Huesca - Almería match overview, prediction&tips

    Един от най-интересните мачове на игра на ден. В играта има отбори от горната част на таблицата (класирана 4 и 2). Двата отбора играят хаотично.
  • В Almería може да бъде предимство в физическа подготовка - имаше повече дни, за да останат в последните дни. Huesca ще имат леко предимство в този мач.
    Последните 9 главата до главата мачове Huesca спечели 4 мача, равенство 2 мача, загуби 3 мача и цели 12-8. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Huesca спечели 2 мача, равенство 1 мача, загуби 1 мача и цели 7-5.

    Oviedo - Alcorcón match overview, prediction&tips

    В мач се играе аутсайдер и отбор от средата на класирането (класирана 18 и 13). Двата отбора играят хаотично. Oviedo ще имат леко предимство в този мач.
    Последните 9 главата до главата мачове Oviedo спечели 3 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 6 мача и цели 8-15. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Oviedo спечели 2 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 2 мача и цели 4-4.

    Elche - Zaragoza match overview, prediction&tips

    Един от най-интересните мачове на игра на ден. В играта има отбори от горната част на таблицата (класирана 6 и 3). Двата отбора играят хаотично. В Zaragoza в последно време е дом серия мачове. В тази игра шанс да спечели и двата отбора са почти равни.
    Последните 7 главата до главата мачове Elche спечели 3 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 4 мача и цели 7-9. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Elche спечели 2 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 1 мача и цели 4-4.