Criar uma Loja Virtual Grtis
Live streaming Blackburn v Swansea English League Championship tv watch February 29, 2020

Competition: Blackburn v Swansea live
Blackburn Rovers - Swansea City live stream
Blackburn Rovers - Swansea City live stream
Cardiff - Brentford match overview, prediction&tips

  • During this match we will watch a battle between a team from the middle of a tournament table and a leader (ranked 11 and 5 in the zone Promotion to Championship (Play Offs)).
  • Cardiff has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a small chance of prom. playoffs (12%), has a very small chance of promoted (3%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Brentford has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of prom. playoffs (80%), has a chance of promoted (42%), has a very small chance of win league (1%).
  • Two teams are playing changeable.
  • Brentford will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 10 head-to-head matches Cardiff won 5 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 20-17.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Cardiff won 3 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 9-6.

    QPR - Birmingham match overview, prediction&tips

  • This time we will watch a game between teams from the middle of a tournament table (ranked 13 and 14).
  • QPR has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a very small chance of prom. playoffs (4%), has a very small chance of promoted (1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Birmingham has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a very small chance of prom. playoffs (2%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • One and the other team get a very uncertain game.
  • QPR could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • QPR will have a mini benefit in this match.
  • Last 11 head-to-head matches QPR won 7 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 21-10.
  • Including matches at home between the teams QPR won 3 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 10-6.

    Fulham - Preston match overview, prediction&tips

  • The great teams are gonna meet at this game. The most expected match between two teams from the very top of the group (ranked 3 in the zone Promotion to Championship (Play Offs) and 6 in the zone Promotion to Championship (Play Offs)).
  • Fulham has not chance of relegated, has a good chance of prom. playoffs (76%), has a chance of promoted (24%), has a very small chance of win league (1%).
  • Preston has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (49%), has a small chance of promoted (10%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • The game of competitors is shaky now.
  • Preston could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • In this match Fulham is a favorite.
  • Last 7 head-to-head matches Fulham won 4 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 13-9.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Fulham won 1 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 6-4.

    Cardiff - Brentford match overview, prediction&tips

    En el juego hay equipo de mitad de tabla y uno de los líderes (en el puesto 11 y 5). Ambos equipos están jugando inestable. Brentford tendrá una ligera ventaja en este juego.
    El pasado 10 head-to-head matches Cardiff ganó 5 partidos, dibujados 1 partidos, perdieron 4 partidos, y 20-17. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Cardiff ganó 3 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 1 partidos, y 9-6.

    QPR - Birmingham match overview, prediction&tips

    En un partido jugado por equipos de la mitad de la tabla de posiciones (en el puesto 13 y 14). Ambos equipos están jugando inestable.
  • Birmingham podría tener problemas con la física comparar con ella oponente - últimos días se jugó más partidos que sus oponentes. QPR tendrá una ligera ventaja en este juego.
    El pasado 11 head-to-head matches QPR ganó 7 partidos, dibujados 2 partidos, perdieron 2 partidos, y 21-10. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos QPR ganó 3 partidos, dibujados 1 partidos, perdieron 1 partidos, y 10-6.

    Fulham - Preston match overview, prediction&tips

    Uno de los partidos más interesantes del juego del día. En el partido se encuentra en la parte superior de la tabla de comandos (en el puesto 3 y 6). Ambos equipos están jugando inestable.
  • Fulham podría tener problemas con la física comparar con ella oponente - últimos días se jugó más partidos que sus oponentes. En este partido, el Fulham es el favorito.
    El pasado 7 head-to-head matches Fulham ganó 4 partidos, dibujados 2 partidos, perdieron 1 partidos, y 13-9. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Fulham ganó 1 partidos, dibujados 2 partidos, perdieron 0 partidos, y 6-4.

    Cardiff - Brentford match overview, prediction&tips

    In dem Spiel gibt es im Mittelfeld der Tabelle Team und einer der Führer (Platz 11 und 5). Beide Teams jetzt unregelmäßig spielen. Brentford haben einen leichten Vorteil in diesem Match.
    Letzte 10 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 5 Spiele, 1 unentschieden Spiele, 4 Spiele verloren und Ziele 20-17. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 3 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 1 Spiele verloren und Ziele 9-6.

    QPR - Birmingham match overview, prediction&tips

    In einem Match gespielt Teams aus Mittelfeld der Tabelle (Platz 13 und 14). Beide Teams jetzt unregelmäßig spielen.
  • Birmingham könnte Probleme mit der Physik zu vergleichen mit ihr Gegner haben - letzten Tagen spielten sie mehr Spiele als ihre Gegner. QPR haben einen leichten Vorteil in diesem Match.
    Letzte 11 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 7 Spiele, 2 unentschieden Spiele, 2 Spiele verloren und Ziele 21-10. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 3 Spiele, 1 unentschieden Spiele, 1 Spiele verloren und Ziele 10-6.

    Fulham - Preston match overview, prediction&tips

    Eines der interessantesten Spiele des Tages spielen. Im Spiel gibt es Teams aus der Spitze der Tabelle (Platz 3 und 6). Beide Teams jetzt unregelmäßig spielen.
  • Fulham könnte Probleme mit der Physik zu vergleichen mit ihr Gegner haben - letzten Tagen spielten sie mehr Spiele als ihre Gegner. In diesem Spiel ist Fulham ein Favorit.
    Letzte 7 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 4 Spiele, 2 unentschieden Spiele, 1 Spiele verloren und Ziele 13-9. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 1 Spiele, 2 unentschieden Spiele, 0 Spiele verloren und Ziele 6-4.

    Cardiff - Brentford match overview, prediction&tips

    В матче встречаются команда середины турнирной таблицы и один из лидеров (занимают места 11 и 5). Обе команды сейчас играют нестабильно. Brentford будет иметь небольшое преимущество в этом матче.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Cardiff выиграл 5, ничья 1, програл 4, разница голов 20-17. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Cardiff выиграл 3, ничья 0, програл 1, разница голов 9-6.

    QPR - Birmingham match overview, prediction&tips

    В матче играют команды из середины турнирной таблицы (занимают места 13 и 14). Обе команды сейчас играют нестабильно.
  • У Birmingham могут быть проблемы с физикой на фоне конкурента – в последние дни сыграно больше матчей чем у суперника. QPR будет иметь небольшое преимущество в этом матче.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками QPR выиграл 7, ничья 2, програл 2, разница голов 21-10. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками QPR выиграл 3, ничья 1, програл 1, разница голов 10-6.

    Fulham - Preston match overview, prediction&tips

    Один из наиболее интересных матчей игрового дня. В матче встречаются команды из верхней части таблицы (занимают места 3 и 6). Обе команды сейчас играют нестабильно.
  • У Preston может быть преимущество в физической подготовке – было больше дней для отдыха в последние дни. В этом матче Fulham является фаворитом.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Fulham выиграл 4, ничья 2, програл 1, разница голов 13-9. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Fulham выиграл 1, ничья 2, програл 0, разница голов 6-4.

    Cardiff - Brentford match overview, prediction&tips

    В играта има средата на таблицата отбор и един от лидерите (класирана 11 и 5). Двата отбора играят хаотично. Brentford ще имат леко предимство в този мач.
    Последните 10 главата до главата мачове Cardiff спечели 5 мача, равенство 1 мача, загуби 4 мача и цели 20-17. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Cardiff спечели 3 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 1 мача и цели 9-6.

    QPR - Birmingham match overview, prediction&tips

    В мач се играе отбора от средата на таблицата (класирана 13 и 14). Двата отбора играят хаотично.
  • В Birmingham може да има проблеми с физиката с съперник - през последните дни играе повече мачове, отколкото съперник. QPR ще имат леко предимство в този мач.
    Последните 11 главата до главата мачове QPR спечели 7 мача, равенство 2 мача, загуби 2 мача и цели 21-10. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници QPR спечели 3 мача, равенство 1 мача, загуби 1 мача и цели 10-6.

    Fulham - Preston match overview, prediction&tips

    Един от най-интересните мачове на игра на ден. В играта има отбори от горната част на таблицата (класирана 3 и 6). Двата отбора играят хаотично.
  • В Fulham може да има проблеми с физиката с съперник - през последните дни играе повече мачове, отколкото съперник. В този мач, Fulham е фаворит.
    Последните 7 главата до главата мачове Fulham спечели 4 мача, равенство 2 мача, загуби 1 мача и цели 13-9. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Fulham спечели 1 мача, равенство 2 мача, загуби 0 мача и цели 6-4.